Does PGDM Programme after B.Com generate more value?
B.Com is one of the most obvious options for graduation for all commerce students. After graduation, commerce students may pursue careers in taxes, accounting, or banking, or they may study for the CA, CWA, or CS exams. However, in today’s competitive market, students want more than a degree and theoretical knowledge to land a high-paying job with global exposure. So, the apparent problem appears to be what options one has for post-graduation after B.Com. Doing PGDM following your B.Com from a top B-school like GIBS, Bangalore, is unquestionably the right decision, and you will know why below.
7 Reasons Why PGDM after B.Com is the Best Option:
- Competitive Advantage: Most businesses nowadays want employees with a dynamic attitude and a specific skill set, who will provide value to their organization. New employment is being created as industry requirements change in tandem with technological advances. Aspirants must live up to the fast-paced career trajectory in such an environment. Even if you have a basic understanding of your field as a B.Com graduate, pursuing PGDM might help you find the right direction and possibilities.
- Best suitable for commerce graduates: The topics and modules of B.Com and PGDM or MBA are quite similar. When compared to students with a science or arts background, B.Com graduates find it easier to absorb the curriculum of management. B.Com is a good basis for management education. B.Com students learn the fundamentals of finance, business, and management. Pursuing PGDM after completing your B.Com would allow you to use your skills in business and management in a practical setting.
- Numerous career opportunities: A top B-school PGDM course opens up more possibilities for professional options for you. PGDM programs provide specializations in areas such as human resources, finance, marketing, etc. Choosing a specialization in PGDM after B.Com might lead to jobs in marketing, sales, HR, analytics, operations, and many other fields. All of the areas available following PGDM are quite lucrative.
- Holistic Personality Development: To make your impression in the business world, you must be aware of and instill numerous abilities and attributes in your personality. The professional world is a highly demanding environment in which individuals must be good managers to hold critical responsibilities and become competent leaders. PGDM programs are ideal for honing your managerial skills while also improving your whole personality.
- Top leadership positions: Commerce graduates have a strong grasp of financial concepts. During the PGDM, they also gain management and decision-making skills. It helps them take on leadership roles in top businesses. Pursuing PGDM after B.Com sharpens your business and management abilities and knowledge with a practical learning approach. PGDM professionals get the top positions at top organizations and quickly climb the corporate ladder.
- Efficient Networking: By providing exposure and expertise in a variety of subjects, PGDM provides career opportunities in a variety of industries. It allows you to network efficiently. More possibilities mean more opportunities for professionals. This provides many options for prospective career advancement, and professionals can fetch high pay and good promotions.
- Overall Exposure: A PGDM from a top B-school, such as GIBS, Bangalore, offers much greater exposure than typical PGDM programs. You will undoubtedly gain a better understanding of the types of learning that can be obtained from all of these professional experiences, from internships and guest lectures to classroom sessions and industry visits.
The Best option for PGDM after B.com
Regardless of specialization, a PGDM degree may provide you with conceptual, theoretical, and practical instruction in many aspects of business. GIBS is a top business school in Bangalore that provides industry-integrated PGDM programs that assist students in obtaining suitable employment after completing the program. If you need assistance determining if GIBS’s full-time management program is ideal for you, please contact the GIBS helpdesk.
GIBS Business School is an Exclusive Business School offering PGDM – AICTE Approved Program & BBA – Bangalore University Program. GIBS Has been considered as a Top Business School in India with the Best ROI College in Bangalore. GIBS has Ranked TOP 10 Business Schools in India under Management Category. Being a Best PGDM/MBA Colleges in India GIBS’s 70% focus will be on Practical Exposure. GIBS Accept CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA Entrance Test with a minimum 60 percentile. GIBS is promoted & Driven by IIM Alumni and being a Top B School in Bangalore our Focus will be on the Holistic Development of IQ, EQ, SQ & HQ. GIBS is a preferred choice for the Management student because GIBS IRE School & Finishing School is one of the unique programs which provides the best placements for PGDM & BBA Students in Bangalore. To get PGDM/BBA Admission in Bangalore aspirants can call GIBS executives at any moment and clarify their queries.
GIBS always believe in seeing is believing and we bet that you will love the state-of-art corporate infrastructure and you will also love meeting the team of innovative minds at GIBS who believe in spreading the Power of Positivity. Looking forward to meeting all of you in person at our campus. Thanks one and all.
Pursue your dream PGDM Programme! Take these next steps today. Apply Online!