Best Advantage of taking the XAT Entrance Exam in 2023
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national-level test administered by XLRI, Jamshedpur for admission to MBA/PGDM programmes. In addition to XLRI and ten other universities that are members of XAMI, hundreds of business schools recognize XAT results as a requirement for admission to their post-graduate management programmes. Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge-make up 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the XAT exam. The XAT cut-offs for the PGDM-BM programme at XLRI are usually about 95% for male candidates and 92% for female candidates.
Top 5 advantages of taking the XAT 2023 entrance exam
- Pathway to XLRI: The XAT is required for admission to XLRI Jamshedpur for all applicants. XLRI is known for its prestigious PGDM programmes in business management and human resource management. XLRI is among the most prestigious institutions in India. It is consistently ranked among the top 10 management colleges in the nation. In addition, the college has received recognition from major international organizations.
- A gateway to many B schools: XAT has earned a solid reputation by executing a fair and stringent selection procedure for over 60 years. As a result, several institutions around the nation have elected to utilize XAT scores in their admissions processes. Eleven XAT member institutions, which include XLRI Jamshedpur and XIM, Bhubaneswar, consider this exam’s score. In addition, 146 more affiliate institutions use the XAT score for shortlisting candidates for the next selection phase. The list of universities includes GIBS, Bangalore. Such prestigious institutions make XAT one of the most coveted MBA entrance examinations.
- Another chance to increase possibilities: Many colleges will take the scores from more than one test. A candidate may have analyzed their performance and indicated areas for improvement after taking the XAT. Therefore, individuals can improve their chances with XAT entrance exams.
- Single time slot exam: A lot of exams in the United States are given at different times. To compare the pupils over these several time windows, a statistical procedure known as “normalization of the results” is utilized. In contrast, the XAT is a “single-slot” exam. Nationwide, it occurs on the same day and at the same hour. No complicated computations or normalization, just straightforward competition.
- Greater chance for self-analysis: In most other tests, candidates only see the question paper during the actual examination. All future evaluations of her performance are based on conjecture. XAT eliminates uncertainty from your analysis and evaluation of your performance. In January 2023, XLRI will issue the official XAT 2023 answer key, along with the question paper and its explanation. Candidates can calculate their XAT 2023 score and percentile with the use of the answer key.
Top business schools that accept the XAT
In today’s extremely competitive work market, it is difficult to advance with only an undergraduate degree. A degree in management is essential in order to ascend the corporate ladder in any industry. For postgraduate business degrees, the best B-schools need you to pass the XAT exam. Most top-tier business schools, such as the Global Institute of Business Studies (GIBS), Bangalore, also appreciate and accept XAT scores, allowing qualified XAT students to choose from a wide variety of available options. Firms recruiting GIBS PGDM students provide high remuneration packages. GIBS’s PGDM degree offers a level of responsibility and ownership that is unrivalled, as well as a vast array of opportunities. Visit the GIBS website for further details.
GIBS Business School is an Exclusive Business School offering PGDM – AICTE Approved Program & BBA – Bangalore University Program. GIBS Has been considered as a Top Business School in India with Best ROI College in Bangalore. GIBS has Ranked under TOP 10 Business Schools in India under Management Category. Being a Best PGDM/MBA Colleges in India GIBS’s 70% focus will be on Practical Exposure. GIBS Accept CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA Entrance Test with a minimum 60 percentile. GIBS is promoted & Driven by IIM Alumni and being a Top B School in Bangalore our Focus will be on Holistic Development of IQ, EQ, SQ & HQ. GIBS is a preferred choice for the Management student because GIBS IRE School & Finishing School is one of the unique programs which provides best placements for PGDM & BBA Students in Bangalore. To get PGDM Admission in Bangalore aspirants can call GIBS executives any moment and clarify their queries.
GIBS always believe in seeing is believing and we bet that you will love the state-of-art corporate infrastructure and you will also love meeting the team of innovative minds at GIBS who believe in spreading the Power of Positivity. Looking forward to meeting all of you in person at our campus. Thanks one and all.
Pursue your dream PGDM Programme! Take these next steps today. Apply Online!