Cells at GIBS
Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to probe into the student grievances. It redresses the grievances at individual and class levels and grievances of common interest. The Cell maintains a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment. Complaints of students are redressed. The management and the Grievance Redressal Cell scrutinize all the complaints.
Anti Ragging Cell
The Supreme Court of India has banned ragging in the Institutions. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the premises of the college and hostels. Any student of GIBS accused and found guilty of ragging, will be severely dealt with, in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
An offense of ragging may be charged either on a written complaint by the affected or on independent findings of the Anti-ragging Committee/Squad. Wilful non-reporting of awareness of ragging incidents is also punishable. Any student affected by or subjected to ragging must lodge a written complaint in person to the Anti-Ragging Committee.
Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
- To create a secure physical and social environment which will deter acts of sexual harassment.
- To promote a social and psychological environment that will raise awareness about sexual harassment in its various forms.
- To provide an environment which is free of gender – based discrimination.
- To facilitate a safe environment that is free of sexual harassment.
- To develop guidelines and norms for policies against sexual harassment.
- To develop principles and procedures to combat sexual harassment.
- To organize gender sensitization awareness program.
- To deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment in a time-bound manner, aiming at ensuring support services to the victimized.
- Creation and delivery of customized awareness training sessions to the management, internal complaints committee, and employees, on a need basis.