Last updated on 14 June 2023
We at the GIBS i.e. Global Institute of Business Studies are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Your privacy is important to us and maintaining your trust is paramount.
Registration / Login Some areas of the Site require you to be or become a registered user or to provide your information details. When and if a user does the same, he/she agrees to
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information as prompted in the registration form or Lead form or the application or any such form which requires the user to enter personally identifiable information to proceed further.
- Maintain and update information (including email address) to keep it accurate, and complete. A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOLreserve the right to terminate this Agreement and the user’s use of this website. A user is requested to note his/her Application ID & Transactions ID at the time of filling up the application & making payments. Hereby a user declares that his/her parents are aware of his/her application to colleges via www.gibs.edu.in, and the permission has been granted by them for unconditional use of the same.
Upon providing his/her information, the User agrees to the following points:
- Make his/her contact details available to GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL; the User may be contacted by GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOLfor education/application information through email, telephone and SMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicate the same to GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL and necessary action shall then be taken by GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from GIBS BUSINESS school or any of its associate/partner websites.
- Be contacted by GIBS BUSINESS school following the information provided by the User.
- GIBS BUSINESS school reserves the right to use the users’ mobile and demographic information such as age, sex, and location to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns.
- The user shall not have any objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL, by any other party authorized by GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOLin this regard to communicate with the user regarding any matter connected with GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL. Notwithstanding the users’ registration with the National Do Not Call Registry/ Fully or Partly blocked category under the National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions All content on this website, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services, and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) are the properties of GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products, or services obtained from our website in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds, or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL. The User may print or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website.
The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Details and Related Materials The College Application and other information, materials provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio, and video clips, logos, icons, and links (collectively, the “Materials”), are intended to educate and inform you about college application. Complying with any guideline of the College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in the Application are complete and correct. GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL shall not be responsible for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application.
Links to Other Sites The website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL. Such links are provided only for your convenience. Please be aware that we, GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third-party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty: GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.gibs.edu.in, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.gibs.edu.in , to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL point of view.
Neither GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL nor its affiliates nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability: In no event and under no circumstances and no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or any linked external website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed following the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or concerning the subject matter in Bangalore court jurisdiction, India only.
License Disclaimer Nothing on any GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL’s website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL’s website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL. All GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL and third-party information are available on GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL’s are provided on an “as is” basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise, improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
Disclaimer All information on www.gibs.edu.in has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL keeps updating the contents/material on its website at regular intervals to ensure high quality.
Refund & Cancellation Policy All the monetary transactions are done by the user of the site are instead of the payment gateway partner of www.gibs.edu.in, and we take no responsibility for any payment discrepancies. Also, we have full right to consider and review the refund case if the amount paid by the user is more than the Application Fee. We have complete authority to review if there is a shortfall/excess of payment. Also, you are required to note your Application ID & Transactions ID as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application. Any pending amount to be paid by the user will need to be paid before the deadline for the application to the college has been reached. Any payment received after that may not result in acceptance of the application as a valid entry by the college. GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL cannot be held liable for the same and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
Application Summary This information on every application summary would be available in the “my account” section after the user has made the payment. Any application submitted by the user will be available in their account for a period of one month beyond which we may or may not retain the information on our server.
The user shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her account whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL of any unauthorized use of his/her Account.
GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve, and/or discloses the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
- To comply with any court judgment /decree /order/ directive,
- By any legal/government authority;
- By applicable law;
- By professional /legal advisers, directors, employees /agents /representatives of GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOLin connection with these terms or otherwise;
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property, or safety of GIBS BUSINESS school and/or its Directors, employees, and the general public at large.
No Resale of Service User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services, from www.gibs.edu.in for any commercial purposes.
Use of Website The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches, or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review them frequently on our website.
- Your use of the GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOLService
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOLService, or
- Any other matter relating to the GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Any reliability or implementation of information that may arise by using this website is the sole responsibility of the users involved.